WSIS Project Prizes recognise the efforts of stakeholders for their added value to society and commitment towards achieving the World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS) goals. The winners will be selected from the three (3) most voted projects and will be announced at the WSIS Forum 2015, to be held in May 2015 in Switzerland.
Through initiatives such as agriculture blog competitions (YoBloCo Awards), the support to ICT for agriculture entrepreneurship by youth (AgriHack Talent), Web 2.0 training targeted to youth, Social Reporting at various agricultural events, and the constant interactions with youth via its mailing lists since 2010, the ARDYIS Programme has supported youth in agriculture and strengthened youth capacities and opportunities in ICT for agriculture (e-Agriculture) in African, Caribbean and Pacific countries.
Find out more on the impact of ARDYIS here: http://bit.ly/ardyis-infographic
Vote right now! - Read the instructions till the end first.
The voting process for the WSIS Project Prizes has started and it’s time to support and vote for ARDYIS!
Here are the steps you need to follow to vote:
- Go to: http://bit.ly/wsis-link - Log in if you/your organisation are already registered on the WSIS platform, or register by clicking on the link « click here » on that page (link in blue).
If you are not registered, provide your contact details on the page. A confirmation message will be sent to you automatically by a WSIS account – check your email (if needed your spam box) and click on the confirmation link ; go back to WSIS Prize homepage or to http://bit.ly/wsis-link and log in
- Once you have logged in, you will be required to provide your organisation's name and country
- Read the voting instructions if needed, or go directly to the « Vote » tab (see image below)
- You can now start voting. Under the Voting tab, you will find a list of projects in 18 Categories. ARDYIS is nominated in the category e-agriculture (category 13) ; but you need to vote for one project in each category, from 1 to 18. If not, your vote for ARDYIS will not be counted. Under Category 13, look for the ARDYIS programme, and click on « Vote for this project ...» (see below).
- For category 9, please vote for "IMARK: Maximizing information and knowledge for development – project number 1423583324”, which is a project in which CTA is involved; IMARK has notably developed modules on Web 2.0, information management, etc.
- You will be asked to confirm your vote for each project in the 18 categories.
- After voting for a project in all categories, a thank you message will appear on your screen. Check also your mailbox (if needed wait for some minutes), you should receive a message from WSIS indicating that you have voted. And you are finally done!
Please spread the news to the youth in your organisation and members of your networks, to vote for us to support youth in agriculture and ICT, and put better these issues in the spotlight!
You can also share the messages below on your social networks:
CTA’s ARDYIS programme has been nominated in the category 13 (e-agriculture) of the WSIS Prizes!
Since 2010, ARDYIS has been supporting #youth and #ICT4Ag initiatives via agriculture blog competitions (#YoBloCo Awards), ICT for agriculture entrepreneurship by youth (#AgriHack Talent) etc. in African, Caribbean and Pacific countries.
Support ARDYIS by casting your vote now. More on the voting process here: http://bit.ly/ardyis-wsis
Thank you for sharing this message!
Vote NOW for ARDYIS @ardyis_cta in #WSIS Prizes (Category 13: e-Agriculture) to support #youth in #Agric & #ICT http://bit.ly/ardyis-wsis
Thank you for your support. We are counting on you!