On this occasion, CTA is organising a social reporting activity.
The specific objectives of Social Reporting project are to:
- Raise awareness before, during and after the Blending for Agriculture conference on the topics/sessions of the conference through a strong online presence and promotion;
- Enable direct and indirect stakeholders who are not physically present at the event to be updated on the conference sessions and as much as possible engage them in discussions;
- Feedback online buzz from the audience to the conference organisers / facilitators by bringing the conversation to the sessions;
- Strengthen the knowledge and networking of youth and their organisations in the area of agribusiness and finance, as well as in social media reporting.
This call is launched for onsite social reporters only. However, young social media enthusiasts interested in contributing remotely to the reporting on the event can indicate their interest to join the online team.
Highly committed members of the remote social reporters’ team will receive e-certificates at the end of the event.
Social reporting for the Blending for Agriculture conference is a voluntary task.
- Be between 18 and 30 years of age;
- Have good agricultural finance or agribusiness background;
- Proven skills in the use of social media for reporting;
- Be competent in the use of French or English language;
- Be a good communicator and commit to contribute actively to the Social Reporting activity.
- Be a national of an African, a Caribbean or a Pacific country; young professionals nationals of the European Union and interested in issues relating to African, Caribbean or Pacific agriculture will be considered; the application of candidates based in Europe will receive a particular attention)
Priority will be given to female candidates.
How to Apply/Deadline
All persons interested in being part of the onsite social reporting team should fill out this form https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Blending4Ag-social-reporting by 28 September, 2016.
Inscription en français: aller ici http://bit.ly/blending4Ag-fr
About the event
Blending for Agriculture is a new strategy that permits public funds to be leveraged for unlocking private finance for farmers. The event, organised in collaboration with several of the leading organizations in this domain, will accommodate decision-makers from international development organizations, commercial banks, foundations, investment funds, microfinance institutions, central banks, agri-value chain stakeholders and farmers' organizations.